The Prospect Point Elevator Building located in Niagara Falls State Park was constructed shortly after the elevators to the base of Niagara Falls were completed in 1910. The building was built to protect tourists from inclement weather. The elevators have been out of service since the massive Prospect Point Rock crash that caused the elevator shafts to leak water. The building originally housed stairs down to the elevator lobby. The Prospect Point Concession Stand project involved renovating the elevator building into a Concession Stand for tourists to utilize right next to the edge of Niagara Falls. WSJ’s work as the General Contractor on the project involved installing a floor slab (with an access hatch) over the existing stairs and building a wall below to block off access down to the elevator shafts. The masonry on the building was restored both inside and outside. The landscaping surrounding the building was reworked to provide safe access to the building for customers. Frequent and careful coordination was required between LP Ciminelli, Inc., Delaware North Companies, NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation and Walter S. Johnson Building Company.